Incredible Free Resources
Incredible Charts provides a number of free technical analysis and trading resources.
IncredibleCharts Pro offers:
- More than 50 indicators;
- Optional smoothing to eliminate market noise;
- Bar Charts and Candlesticks;
- Point & Figure charts; and
- Richard Arms' Equivolume charts.
- Powerful auto-fit drawing tools, including Fibonacci Retracements and Standard Deviation Channels.
Quick and easy operation
- Record your analysis with captions and trendlines;
- Save indicators and settings in unique project files;
- Create your own personalized chart format or select from the pre-set color schemes.
Data is delivered online from high-speed servers as you chart individual stocks, saving you from:
- Being restricted to one computer;
- Time-consuming daily downloads;
- Hours wasted maintaining data files; and
- Data loss – if your hard disk crashes.
Premium data, delayed until after 10 a.m. the next day, is available free to students and other subscribers who are not actively trading. Data is adjusted for stock splits which could distort data history and cause false trading signals.
You can also import data from Yahoo, but this is not adjusted for the above dilutions.
The Trading Diary provides an overview of gold, crude oil, forex, economic indicators and stock market indices, describing suitable trading strategies. To view the latest newsletter Click Here.
To subscribe to the FREE Weekly Trading Diary:
Out trading guides include more than 150 titles on:
- Technical Analysis
- Dow Theory
- Chart Patterns
- Point & Figure Charts
- Equivolume Charts
- Moving Averages
- Money Management and the 2 Percent Rule
- Active Investing
- Interest Rates and the Economy
Discuss stocks and trading strategies in a friendly and supportive atmosphere on the Chart Forum.
Success depends upon staying power.
The reason for failure in most cases is lack of perseverance.
~ James Russell Miller.