The % Of High compares the current closing price to the previous high:
- The latest closing price is compared to the highest closing price during the specified time period.
- The Minimum and Maximum fields are percentages, so 100% should be entered as "100", without the decimal.
- Negative numbers are not permitted.
- Minimum %
Today's close is not less than the specified percentage of the highest closing price.
- Maximum %
Today's close is not more than the specified percentage of the highest closing price.
Enter 100% as the Minimum %, to find securities that have made new highs.
To Set the % Of Price High screen:
- Select the Price filter
- Then select the Percentage of Price High filter
- Select a time period for the filter
- Enter an amount in the Minimum or Maximum fields
- Click on the Add button to add the filter.