- Bull Signal
When the RSI crosses from below to above the oversold level.
- Bear signal
When the RSI crosses from above to below the overbought level.
Oversold levels may be set at either 20% or 30% and overbought levels at 70% or 80%.
To Set the RSI Crossover:
- Select the Relative Strength Index filter
- Then select a Crossover filter
- Choose either the Bull signal or Bear signal
- Select the number of days within which the crossover must have occurred or excluded
- Click on the Add button to add the filter.