- Technical AnalysisWhat is technical analysis and does it really work? The foundations of technical analysis are support and resistance. Dow Theory builds on this to analyze the structure of trends.
- Chart PatternsChart Patterns are formed by support and resistance levels and by trend lines. They include long-term patterns such as Head & Shoulders, short-term patterns such as flags, daily reversal patterns, candlesticks and Point & Figure.
- Point & Figure ChartsPoint & Figure charts are used to identify support levels, resistance and chart patterns. Point and Figure ignores the time factor and concentrate solely on movements in price.
- Moving AveragesExponential, Simple, Weighted and Wilder moving averages: formula, selection, signals and trading systems.
- Indicators A ~ ZA complete guide to technical analysis indicators.
- Trading StrategyHow to protect your capital with proper risk management strategies. How to position your stop loss orders. How to avoid common trading traps and control your emotions while trading.
- Stock ScreenerThe Stock Screener is used to identify securities that warrant further analysis. Filters include Price, Volume, Moving Averages, MACD, Bollinger Bands, Directional Movement, RSI, Stochastic, and many others.
- EconomyInterest rates, yield curves, central banks such as the US Federal Reserve, inflation, gold, and crude oil.
- InvestingActive investors combine fundamental and technical analysis, moving in and out of the market in accordance with the phases of the business cycle.
- Technical Analysis
Manage Your Market Risk
Colin Twiggs' weekly review of global markets will help you identify market risk & improve your timing.
Join our free Trading Diary mailing list with over 140,000 subscribers.