- Using IndicatorsWhen using indicators, it pays to understand their strengths and weaknesses.
- Favorite IndicatorsMy favorite indicators.
- Indicator SignalsExplains basic indicator and trend concepts: respect, whipsaws, divergence, and failure swings.
- Indicator Time FramesA key principle when using indicators: set the time frame to reflect the cycle being traded...
- Fibonacci NumbersFibonacci numbers are named after Leonardo Fibonacci, a twelfth century Italian mathematician who discovered the Golden ratio.
- Linear RegressionLinear regression fits a straight line to the selected data using a method called the Sum Of Least Squares.
- Using Indicators
Manage Your Market Risk
Colin Twiggs' weekly review of macro-economic and technical indicators will help you identify market risk & improve your timing.
Join our free Trading Diary mailing list with over 140,000 subscribers.