- MA SystemsCrossovers of fast and slow moving averages are particularly useful for identifying trends and make an effective trading system when combined with stop losses.
- Directional Movement - TrendsAn often-discussed system for tracking trends is the Directional Movement System set for weekly, rather than daily, directional movement. We compare performance to Stan Weinstein's breakout model.
- Short-Term TrendsNever trade against the trend - a fundamental principle in technical analysis. That's easy enough to follow, but how do you determine the trend?
- Trend StrengthThree main indicators of the strength of a trend.
- Trend LinesThe trend line is a powerful momentum indicator, alerting you to any acceleration or deceleration of the trend.
- Forex Trend ChannelsTrend channels are one of the best available tools for identifying changes in trend momentum.
- Standard Deviation ChannelsStandard deviation channels, plotted at a set number of standard deviations around a linear regression line, provide useful entry and exit signals for trading trends.
- MA Systems
Manage Your Market Risk
Colin Twiggs' weekly review of macro-economic and technical indicators will help you identify market risk & improve your timing.
Join our free Trading Diary mailing list with over 140,000 subscribers.