O ~ P
- On Balance VolumeDeveloped by Joseph Granville, OBV provides a powerful measure of accumulation and distribution by comparing volume to price movements.
- Parabolic SARDeveloped by J. Welles Wilder, the Parabolic SAR indicator provides excellent short/medium-term entry and exit points in trending markets.
- Percentage Trailing StopsPercentage Trailing Stops are a simple but effective method for locking in profits
- Pivot Points Pivot Points are used for calculating support and resistance for short-term trading.
- Positive VolumeIntroduced by Norman Fosback, Positive Volume Index identifies bull and bear markets by measuring activity on days when volume is higher.
- Price ComparisonPrice Comparison plots the performance of a stock against an index or a related stock.
- Price DifferentialSimilar to Price Comaprison, you can compare bond yields or interest rates that share the same price axis.
- Price EnvelopeSometimes referred to as Percentage Bands, Price Envelopes are plotted at a set percentage above and below a moving average.
- Price RatioA powerful tool for stock selection, Price Ratio is also referred to as Relative Strength and compares the performance of a stock relative to an index or a related stock.
- Price Volume TrendThe Price Volume Trend indicator measures the strength of trends and warns of reversals.
- On Balance Volume
Manage Your Market Risk
Colin Twiggs' weekly review of macro-economic and technical indicators will help you identify market risk & improve your timing.
Join our free Trading Diary mailing list with over 140,000 subscribers.