- Accumulation DistributionAccumulation Distribution tracks the relationship between price and volume and acts as a leading indicator of price movements. The strongest signals are divergences.
- Chaikin Money FlowDeveloped by Marc Chaikin, the Chaikin Money Flow indicator often warns of breakouts and provides useful trend confirmation.
- Chaikin OscillatorMarc Chaikin's oscillator monitors the flow of money in and out of the market.
- Ease of MovementRichard W Arms' powerful Ease of Movement indicator highlights the relationship between volume and price changes; useful for assessing the strength of a trend.
- Equivolume ChartsThe greatest advance in the last decade, equivolume exposes price and volume interaction.
- Force IndexDeveloped by Dr Alexander Elder, the Force index combines price movements and volume to measure the strength of bulls and bears in the market.
- Money Flow IndexMoney Flow Index measures trend strength and warns of likely reversal points.
- On Balance VolumeDeveloped by Joseph Granville, OBV provides a powerful measure of accumulation and distribution by comparing volume to price movements.
- Price Volume TrendThe Price Volume Trend indicator measures the strength of trends and warns of reversals.
- Twiggs Money FlowColin Twiggs' Money Flow is a derivation of the Chaikin Money Flow indicator. Position above/below the zero line gives advance indication of breakouts, while divergences warn of reversals.
- Williams Accumulation DistributionWilliams Accumulation Distribution is traded on divergences. When price makes a new high and the indicator fails to exceed its previous high, distribution is taking place.
- Accumulation Distribution
Improve Your Market Timing
Colin Twiggs' weekly review of global markets will help you identify market risk & improve your timing.
Join our free Trading Diary mailing list with over 140,000 subscribers.