Relative Strength & Overlays
- Compare PricesCompare stock and/or index prices. Overlays can be plotted unadjusted, or to intercept on a selected date.
- Price ComparisonPrice Comparison plots the performance of a stock against an index or a related stock.
- Price DifferentialSimilar to Price Comaprison, you can compare bond yields or interest rates that share the same price axis.
- Price RatioA powerful tool for stock selection, Price Ratio is also referred to as Relative Strength and compares the performance of a stock relative to an index or a related stock.
- Relative Strength (Compare)Relative Strength calculates the strength of one stock/index compared to a second stock/index, either with/without a specified intercept date.
- Compare Prices
Improve Your Market Timing
Colin Twiggs' weekly review of global markets will help you identify market risk & improve your timing.
Join our free Trading Diary mailing list with over 140,000 subscribers.