M ~ N
- MA OscillatorThe Moving Average Oscillator simply compares closing price to the moving average.
- MACD IndicatorThe problem with oscillators is that they often whipsaw. Trading MACD divergences and large swings provides more reliable signals.
- MACD HistogramThe MACD Histogram (Moving Average Convergence Divergence Histogram) provides far earlier and more responsive signals than the original MACD, but is also more volatile.
- Mass IndexDonald Dorsey's Mass Index predicts trend reversals by comparing trading range over a 9 day period.
- Median PriceMedian price measures the mid-point of the trading range for each period.
- MomentumMomentum measures trend strength and identifies likely reversal points: on divergences or when Momentum crosses the overbought/oversold line.
- Money Flow IndexMoney Flow Index measures trend strength and warns of likely reversal points.
- Moving AverageThe Moving Average smooths price data to create a powerful measure of trend direction. Simple, weighted and exponential moving averages are most popular.
- Moving Average FiltersFilters are employed to reduce the number of whipsaws when using moving average systems.
- Moving Average High/Low/OpenCalculates moving averages using daily, weekly or monthly Highs/Lows/Opens.
- Multiple Moving AveragesDaryl Guppy introduced multiple moving averages to measure trends and identify likely reversals. The indicator compares multiple short-term and long-term exponential moving averages.
- Negative VolumeNorman Fosback uses Negative Volume Index (NVI) with Positive Volume Index (PVI) to identify bull markets.
- MACD PercentageMACD Percentage Price Oscillator is a variation of theMACD indicator. The major difference is the percentage scale which enables comparison between stocks.
- MA Oscillator
Improve Your Market Timing
Colin Twiggs' weekly review of global markets will help you identify market risk & improve your timing.
Join our free Trading Diary mailing list with over 140,000 subscribers.